Rabbit Register for Windows Deluxe Edition
The Deluxe Edition is available world-wide, but the color genetics portion only applies to breeds on the US/Canadian breed list.
- System Requirements are identical to the Rabbit Register Standard Edition
- IBM compatible computer
- Any version of Windows from Windows 7 onward, excepting Windows RT, which does not support our software
- SVGA (800x600) required, 1024 x 768 or higher recommended
The Deluxe Edition Possesses all of the Features of the Standard Edition Plus:
- Taskmaster Chore Scheduling:
- Never miss a nestbox again. Keeps track of all breeding-related chores.
- Data entry is straightforward and mouse driven.
Correcting mistakes and adding new information is easy too.
- An on-screen calendar that makes it easy to view your chores. Want to see what chores are
coming up on Saturday? Just click on the calendar and your chores for that day are displayed.
Click on the print icon and get a printed copy of the breeding tasks and chores for a given day, or for a
group of days.
- Print each day's chores on a separate sheet, or group days together on a single sheet.
- Sort your chores by the date to be performed, the animal's ear number or by the type of chore.
- To aid in your chore scheduling, the calendar also automatically shows the weather for the coming week,
secular & religious holidays, and phases of the moon. You can also add reminders for family events and show dates.
- The breeding chore list is keyed to your doe's litter data. Once you have entered a breeding date for a doe,
the TaskMaster takes over and reminds you all subsequent chores, including when to rebreed. As events are
marked off, they are permanently stored in your litter data for future reference.
- When you mark off chores as completed, TaskMaster automatically reschedules their next occurrence.
- The Master Breeding List provides a comprehensive on-screen listing of the status of every bred doe in your rabbitry.
- Genetics Processing:
- Automatically fills in known genes (alleles) based on the animal's color (phenotype).
- Performs color prediction based on the A, B, C, D, E, W, V and En genes. Also allows you to manually enter the
Du gene and one user-defined gene.
- Analyzes the parents and offspring to fill in unknown genes. Each gene displayed on the screen is color-
coded to show you whether it came from the sire or dam. The program also color-codes to indicate which
genes were determined by examining the offspring and which genes where manually set by the user.
- Identifies any genes that appear to be in conflict with the parent's or the offspring's genetic makeup.
- Allows you to do experimental cross-breedings to see what colors of offspring can be produced by crossing
two animals. You can pick from animals in your rabbitry, to see what they can produce, or you can select
from a list of over 100 colors, without having to have animals with that phenotype.
- You can select a color and the program will rank the animals in your rabbitry as to their likelihood of
being able to produce that color.
- Genetic makeup can be printed on your pedigrees.
- Included with the program is Color Genetics in U.S. Domestic Rabbits, written by Candy Haenszel, a clear
and highly readable introduction to rabbit genetics.
- The Judge's Notebook:
- Record-keeping specifically for judges. Keep track of all your judging records in one place.
- Record show dates, contact information, mileage, expenses, status of bids, quality of show and much, much more
- My Journal:
- Provides a place to keep all your personal notes, organized by date.
- No limit on the amount of text that you can enter for a given day.
- Assign a color category and/or a star rating to each entry.
- All entries can be searched for any combination of category, star rating or text.
- Other Features:
- Keeps mileage records and provides mileage printouts for tax purposes.
- Prints pedigrees for German Angora rabbits in accordance with the IAGARB standard and tracks IAGARB wool judging points.
- Prints Birth Certificates for pet sales. These show DOB, name, parents and rabbitry name, but do not provide contact information.
You can also try out the full Deluxe program at no charge for up to 30 days. Just run the Setup14R.exe file at the top of the Rabbit table on the version 14 download page. All data entered into the demo version will transfer directly into the purchased version.
Before placing an order, be sure to read our on-line ordering information.
To talk to a real, live person, call (413)-499-0426, from 8 AM to 8 PM Eastern time (except on 6/21 & 6/22: 7-8 PM only).
Last Modified and Validated: 3/23/2018 by Evans Software
Copyright © 2017