Chinchilla Register for Windows Deluxe Edition
- System Requirements are identical to the Chinchilla Register Standard Edition
- IBM compatible computer
- Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 is fine as long as it is NOT Windows 8RT or Windows 10S, which do not support our software
- SVGA (800x600) required, 1024 x 768 or higher recommended
The Deluxe Edition Possesses all of the Features of the Standard Edition Plus:
- Taskmaster Chore Scheduling:
- Keeps track of all breeding-related and non-breeding chores.
- Data entry is straightforward and mouse driven.
Correcting mistakes and adding new information is easy too.
- An on-screen calendar makes it easy to view your chores. Want to see what chores are
coming up on Saturday? Just click on the calendar and your chores for that day are displayed.
Click on the print icon and get a printed copy of the breeding tasks and chores for a given day, or for a
group of days.
- Print each day's chores on a separate sheet, or group days together on a single sheet.
- Sort your chores by the date to be performed, the animal's ear number or by the type of chore.
- To aid in your chore scheduling, the calendar also automatically shows the weather for the coming week,
secular & religious holidays, and phases of the moon. You can also add reminders for family events and show dates.
- When you mark off chores as completed, TaskMaster automatically reschedules their next occurrence.
- The Master Breeding List provides a comprehensive on-screen listing of the status of every bred female in your ranch.
- My Journal:
- Provides a place to keep all your personal notes, organized by date.
- No limit on the amount of text that you can enter for a given day.
- Assign a color category and/or a star rating to each entry.
- All entries can be searched for any combination of category, star rating or text.
- Other Features:
- Keeps mileage records and provides mileage printouts for tax purposes.
- Prints Birth Certificates for pet sales. These show DOB, name, parents and ranch name, but do not provide contact information.
- Stores data in your (free) Microsoft OneDrive account. This eliminates the need for backups and allows multiple computers to share the data. It is NOT intended for simultaneous data entry, but each machine can be used for data entry within the timing constraints of OneDrive.
You can also try out the full Deluxe program at no charge for up to 30 days. Just run the Setup15Ch.exe file at the top of the Chinchilla table on the version 15 download page. All data entered into the demo version will transfer directly into the purchased version.
Before placing an order, be sure to read our on-line ordering information.
To talk to a real, live person, call (413)-499-0426, from 8 AM to 8 PM EST (except 4/13: 4 PM to 8 PM only).
Last Modified and Validated: 2/10/2019 by Evans Software
Copyright © 2020