Rabbit Register for Windows Standard Edition
Be sure to check out the
Deluxe Edition of our rabbit software.
- System Requirements:
- IBM compatible computer
- Any version of Windows from version 7 onward, excepting Windows RT, which does not support our software
- We also offer a program with slightly fewer features that will run under Windows XP or Vista
- SVGA (800x600) required, 1024 x 768 or higher is recommended.
- Program Features:
- Keeps track of all sanctioned breeds, plus other popular breeds, such as Continental Giant and Dwarf Papillon. Data can be viewed segregated by breed, or all breeds can be viewed at once.
- Simple data entry. For instance, when entering the pedigree of a newly-purchased animal,
the program displays a blank pedigree on the screen, and you just fill it in.
The computer prompts you to fill in the required information for each entry.
For instance, while you are entering the color of the rabbit, the computer provides a list of all ARBA-accepted varieties for that breed.
- Data for each animal is only entered once, regardless of how many times that rabbit appears in a pedigree.
Our pedigrees show ALL vital data, unlike some other programs.
For example, we include ear size on English Lops, and markings on Checkered Giants.
- The Register program keeps track of your rabbits, their litters, and their winnings.
- You can easily locate any animal in the database, either by its name, ear number, cage number or registration number, which becomes very useful when you have a large number of animals.
- View the ancestors of an animal, or its full-siblings and half-siblings.
Pick an animal or a buck/doe pairing and view their first generation descendants.
- When viewing a pedigree you can display up to 6 generations on the screen at one time,
depending upon the capability of your monitor.
- Your data resides on your computer. Unlike web-based programs, you don't have to worry that someone else will have access to your records, or that your data will suddenly disappear if the company goes out of business or you're late with a payment.
- Register automatically calculates the age class of each of your animals, based on the date of birth and the current date.
If permitted by the breed standard, it will also bump up animals based on their weight, and it flags animals that are over- or under-weight for their age class.
- Register will display your data sorted by name, tattoo, color, age class, and several other choices.
- Register prints cage cards/labels, address labels, mailing lists, inventories, breeding certificates, for sale lists, business cards, receipts, labels for remark cards, and, of course, pedigrees.
- Register creates completed show entries and show remark card labels. In addition to printed show entries, it makes emailable show entries.
- Register gives you many different choices for pedigree formats, including both landscape and portrait orientations.
You may print either standard 3 generation or expanded 4 generation pedigrees. Three generation pedigrees can also be printed in a small format that fits on 4 x 6 cards and photo paper.
- Register also provides a standard 3 generation pedigree in HTML format, so that you can email a pedigree or post it on your website.
- Register supports importing and exporting pedigrees, all paperwork can be transferred electronically between the buyer and seller with no typing required.
- Register can include a graphic on your pedigree. Images of any format can be pasted into the program. The program can directly read GIF, JPEG, BMP and WMF files.
- Register provides standard Windows context-sensitive, Hypertext-style help. And we provide unlimited free telephone support, too.
- Register keeps track of your income and expenses, letting you view and print them by category and date.
- Register keeps track of litter weights and calculates Feed Conversion Ratio.
- But don't take our word for it see what our customers think.
- To view further information on the program, including images of the most frequently used screens, please take the
- If you have Adobe Acrobat installed on your machine, you can view printouts from our program on our sample page.
- You can also try out the program at no charge for up to 30 days. Just run the Setup14R.exe file on the Version 14 download page. The demo is the Deluxe Edition. All data entered into the demo version will transfer directly into the purchased version.
If you opt to buy the Standard Edition, all of your data will still remain, just the Deluxe Edition features will disappear.
- Available Breed Lists:
- United States and Canada
- Others may be available on request
Before placing an order, be sure to read our on-line ordering information.
To talk to a real, live person, call (413)-499-0426, from 8 AM to 8 PM Eastern time.
You are Visitor #: 16,370 since November 15, 2014
Last Modified and Validated: 3/12/2017 by Evans Software Services
Copyright © 2017