Chinchilla Register for Windows
- System Requirements:
- IBM compatible computer
- Any version of Windows from XP SP3 onward, excepting Windows RT, which does not support our software
- SVGA (800x600) required, 1024 x 768 or higher is recommended.
- Program Features:
- Simple data entry. For instance, when entering the pedigree of a newly-purchased animal,
the program displays a blank pedigree on the screen, and you just fill it in.
The computer prompts you to fill in the required information for each entry.
When you are entering the color of a chinchilla, the computer provides a list of recognized varieties.
- Data for each animal is only entered once, regardless of how many times that chinchilla appears in a pedigree.
- The Register program keeps track of your chinchillas, their litters, and their winnings.
- You can easily locate any animal in the database either by its name, cage number or ear number, which becomes very useful when you have a large number of animals.
- View the ancestors of an animal, or its full-siblings and half-siblings. Pick an animal or a sire/dam pairing and view their first generation descendants.
- The program easily accommodates more than one animal with the same ear number -- there's no need to 'fake' an ear number.
- Register will display your data sorted by name, tattoo, color, and several other choices.
- Register prints cage cards/labels, address labels, mailing lists, receipts, business cards, inventories, breeding certificates, and, of course, pedigrees.
- Register gives you many different choices for pedigree formats, including both landscape and portrait orientations.
You may print either standard 3 generation or expanded 4 generation pedigrees.
- Register also provides a standard 3 generation pedigree in HTML format, so that you can email a pedigree or post it on your website.
- Register supports importing and exporting pedigrees - so that all of the paperwork is on disk. The buyer of a chinchilla can then read that disk into the program and get a full pedigree with no typing at all!
- Register can include a graphic on your pedigree. Images of any format can be pasted into the program. The program can directly read GIF, JPEG, BMP and WMF files.
- Register provides standard Windows context-sensitive, Hypertext-style help. And we provide unlimited free telephone support, too.
- Register keeps track of your income and expenses, letting you view and print them by category and date.
- But don't take our word for it see what our customers think.
- If you have Adobe Acrobat installed on your machine, you can view printouts from our program on our sample page.
- Our chinchilla and rabbit software perform similarly. The information and screens shown in the rabbit register
guided tour are over 95% applicable to chinchillas.
- You can also try out the program at no charge for up to 30 days. Just run the SetupCh.exe file at the bottom of the 25th Anniversary Edition download page.
All data entered into the demo version will transfer directly into the purchased version.
Before placing an order, be sure to read our on-line ordering information.
To talk to a real, live person, call (413)-499-0426, from 8 AM to 8 PM Eastern time.
You are Visitor #: 6,388 since August 16, 2006
Last Modified and Validated: 3/12/2017 by Evans Software
Copyright © 2017